Your Quality Of Life Is Dependent On Your Physical Health
Our Functional Health Prevention & Wellness program (FHP&W) is managed by a board-certified and licensed occupational therapist.
FHP&W BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- Provide a health care option for participants, businesses or individuals with no insurance, high insurance premiums and/or high deductibles.
- Provide participants a return on their health care investment.
- Provide a benefit plan that may allow for business tax credit (see your CPA to see if you qualify).
- Reduce direct and indirect costs associated with employee illness, injury or disease.
FHP&W PARTICIPANT BENEFITS:
- Nutrient Intake – Balances the body for optimal functioning.
- Physical Rehabilitation – Improves joint and muscle movement.
- Physical Fitness – Clinical program to improve strength and endurance for gym readiness.
- Weight Management – Lifestyle program to achieve weight loss.
- Massage – Therapeutic techniques to reduce stress, detoxify the body, and improve muscle comfort.
- Chronic Condition Management – Treats physical discomfort attributed to diseases such as arthritis, fatigue, osteoporosis, carpal tunnel, degenerative discs, and more.
- Pain Management – Manages physical pain caused by overuse, medical conditions, muscle and nerve conditions.
- Stress – Training on techniques to manage stress, improve focus, and productivity.
- Neuro re-ed – Training to improve balance, posture, and walking.
- Work Readiness – Rehabilitation to return to work.
Beauty Salon & Barber
Office workers And More…